Sequoias has 10% chance for storm BUT 90% chance north of Mammoth !
Gonna storm 1/2 in to inch rain front of storm then snow on tail end.
Rain at first up to 8000 feet
Snow at end to 6000 feet.
Start north of mammoth and best Bear Valley – Truckee.
Of course Shasta gonna get a whole bunch … more rain than snow