Sugarloaf and Greenhorn Bean Feed CANCELED

Forums Club News Sugarloaf and Greenhorn Bean Feed CANCELED

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Justin

We are DOING IT! We’ve put it off for too many years, let’s make it happen!

When: Saturday, February 11, 2017
    Where: Sugarloaf Side, Dunlap Saddle (past the yurt – we were trying for Dry Meadow, but there’s a hazard in the meadow)
    Time: 1 pm
    Bring: $5 per person and whatever you like to drink (we’ll just have water and maybe hot chocolate) and your smiling face 🙂

We’ll give you some hot grub and good company.

Questions? Call Fred at 805-1393

See you there!

## Update as of 2/10/2017 1:10pm

Well, this is incredible, but we will have to CANCEL the Bean Feed tomorrow 2/11/17 for a totally different reason than usual!  Too much weather!  Looks like it will be snowing all day, which wouldn’t be all that much fun, soooooo, we will keep you apprised of a new date and time and let’s keep hoping for MORE SNOW!  What a year!

Stay safe everyone, flooding a concern throughout most of our mountain range, remember DON’T SNOWMOBILE ALONE and remember the rules of the trail.

Thank you and be in touch soon!
    Sugarloafers Snowmobile Association

Ibthejury

I was hoping for Sherman pass. any plans to come up here? I come up from the kennedy meadows side.

Paul

what are the conditions up at greenhorn? its been a really warm week, is there still plenty of coverage? Is the road open from granite road over to Greenhorn? I figure sugarloaf park will be full.

Justin

I was up at the Greenhorn sand shed this past Sunday and there was about a foot of snow in the surrounding area. Hopefully it didn’t get too rained out this week. Check out the [Altal Sierra web cams](http://www.altasierra.com/index.php/web_cams/) tomorrow, they should give a good idea about how the snow is at Greenhorn.

g moses

The bean feed at Sugarloaf has been cancelled due to the rain and snowmelt. Maybe someday. The next one maybe at Sherman?

Ibthejury

Too bad, keep us updated, I will provide a Sherman pass report next week. We will be on the mountain all weekend thru Tuesday.

Ibthejury

Sherman pass is 12 feet of snow! Good coverage on the entire mountain. Restrooms at Casa vieja trail head are buried. More on the way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar